Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] perinatal stats

hahaha
No Brenda, I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!!!
so there is at least 2 of us admitting to the freaky sense of humour!!

katrina :-)

www.niagaraparkshow.com.au
On 20/09/2005, at 2:50 PM, brendamanning wrote:

Every time I see the Dept of BD&M mentioned I think of:
" Bondage, Domination & Masochism" !!
Or is that just my freaky sense of humour ??
BM