Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] NYTimes.com: 'Mothering the Mother' During Childbirth, and After

The stories behind this need are to me  a sad reflection on the US health system which our federal govt is pushing us to immulate! !

Denise Hynd

"Let us support one another, not just in philosophy but in action, for the sake of freedom for all women to choose exactly how and by whom, if by anyone, our bodies will be handled."

— Linda Hes