COMMUNITY MIDWIFERY WA

MIDWIFERY MANAGER

CMWA is a community managed non-government organisation, funded by The Department of Health WA to deliver the Community Midwifery Program and other pregnancy and childbirth information and education services.

The Position

The Midwifery Manager is an integral part of the management team of the Community Midwifery Program, and requires a dynamic individual to contribute to this unique health service. This challenging role is pivotal to the future development and growth of community midwifery services within Western Australia. We are seeking a Midwife with highly developed clinical, managerial and network building skills, as well as the commitment and drive to take the Program to its next level of development.

For application package or for
further information contact:
Jodie Booker on 0428 887 567 or email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Closing date: 7/10/05 COB

www.communitymidwiferywa.org.au

Denise Hynd

"Let us support one another, not just in philosophy but in action, for the sake of freedom for all women to choose exactly how and by whom, if by anyone, our bodies will be handled."

— Linda Hes