Me too if thats ok, Pauline
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Rooney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 10:51 AM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] VBAC booklet

Burning it on to a CD is a great idea.
I would be interested in a copy

Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dean & Jo
Sent: Sunday, 2 October 2005 22:31
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] VBAC booklet

Hi to everyone who has requested a copy of the booklet.
I am waiting on Carolyn to come back from a well deserved holiday so we
can confirm the cost for the booklet.  Hard copies will be pricey due to
the size of the booklet and postage, so I am investigating th option of
burning it onto a CD which people can the use to run their own copies
off.  Would this be a more suitable option for people or would yu prefer
hard copies?
I have taken you names and such and will send an email out with all the
confirmed details.
Thanks for your support!
Cheers Jo
CARES SA