Hi everyone
just on the PND topic...does anyone know of alternatives to medicalised treatment, I got info of hear some time ago on Bach flowers, but am at the 'acute' stage if you can call it that where my friend has already been hospitilised - discharged - needing to be hospitlised again. It just seems as if she is getting a huge run around, with the psychiatrists totally thinking she has no ability to think for herself. Although she is quite sick, she still knows what she wants and what she is thinking. I am at the stage of trying to find alternatives (again) to the medical side. Has anyone had any experience with retreats or anything...

looking forward to responses

Katrina

You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.

GIF image

<x-tad-bigger>- Zig Ziglar</x-tad-bigger>