From: Emily
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] outdoor birth in media!!

hey
did anyone see the birth on home and away tonight (tuesday) ?? although it still came with the drama and devastation that always seems to come with soap opera birth, i was amazed to see this girl give birth outdoors on a rug with only her boyfriend helping. how fantastic! although it was presented as being a terrible tragedy that she didnt make it to hospital for her caesar, it was pretty cool for a soapie !
well done home and away - just make the mum live next time :)
love emily

diane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Michelle, will only be in Mackay on Fri and Sat (11-12 Nov) so will have to try my luck on the Friday.
Thanks
Di