Barbara Glare & Chris Bright wrote:

Hi,

If you are interested in Elizabeth Pantley's No Cry Sleep Solution, you can hear her speak at ABA seminars in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide from March 2nd-7th 2006. It's going to be fabulous - heaps of other great speakers, too. I'd love to be able to direct you to the website so you can register straight away......but I can't. It's not finished yet. The brochures will be out soon, so I'll keep you informed. For ABA subscribers and LRC subscribers, you will get information in Essence and Breastfeeding Review. The seminars are open to all midwives, mothers, health professionals of all types, esp those with a passion for breastfeeding.

Barb

Great to know! Thanks!

Jo (who was up every 2 hours again last night...)