Janet, thanks for posting this.  I concur, it's really beautifully done and chock full of good info and new ideas.  I highly recommend it.  Gloria in Canada

Janet Fraser wrote:
No one else has sent it so I will. It's a lovely book, I've already read it.
: )

From: "sarahjbuckley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 1 December 2005 10:07:22 PM
Subject: Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering now!

Dear friends

I am excited to tell you that my book, Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering: The wisdom and science of gentle choices in pregnancy, birth, and parenting is now in my webshop and available for purchase at http://www.sarahjbuckley.com/shop/

I am thrilled with the production of Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering. The lush cover (artwork by Durga Bernhard) reflects the beauty and gentleness of birth and mothering, and the cover colours are vibrant with vegetable-based inks. Inside, the layout and design are pleasing, and the 100% recycled paper gives the book a lovely feel

I am also getting wonderful feedback about the content, and it is so good to have all my best articles in one place. All of those mothers, grandmothers, professional, parents who have emailed me with questions about Lotus birth, homebirth, cord clamping after cesarean, cord blood banking, ecstatic birth, co-sleeping, breastfeeding (and much more) can now find the answers! There are also articles about the safety of ultrasound and epidurals (a longer version of the article in the current Mothering), breech birth, caesareans, prenatal testing for Down syndrome, yoga and motherhood,  raising babies without nappies/diapers and lots of my own stories.

You can read Ina May Gaskin’s words of wisdom in the foreword – I was privileged to chair a panel at the recent APPPAH conference in San Diego on care during labour, which included Ina May (upcoming blog!). Ina’s foreword is a great rave about the spread of birth fright vs the birth-giving capacities of our bodies.

You can also read what my reviewers have to say about Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering as you scroll down at

 http://www.sarahjbuckley.com/html/gentle-birth-gentle-mothering.htm

My latest reviewer is Deepak Chopra, who says: