yes JO - its fabulous!!
pinky
----- Original Message -----
From: jo
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:45 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Sarah Buckley's book: Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering now!

Hi all,

I received a copy of Sarah’s book 2 weeks ago in the post to review for Birthings magazine and although I have not yet read it from cover to cover I have referred to it at least 5 times in the last 2 weeks both for my work as a CBE and as a doula, as well as a mother of 4 children.

Sarah writes so beautifully in very easy to understand ‘laywoman’s’ terms and everything that we innately know about birth and mothering she has backed up with scientific evidence.

I’d highly recommend a copy for any midwives, doula’s, CBE’s, OB’s and mothers book shelf – it’s a gem!

Cheers

Jo