From: Ken WArd
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 4:11 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] CF screening

The article is great, and I wish I'd had it for antenatal visits. So many women think if they have all the tests they'll have a ok baby.  We pushed the tests, even though we were supposed to be low intervention.  Have the tests if you want, as Robyn says, it doesn't mean you have to terminate.  Can anyone tell us if there is pressure following a positive result?