Hi Sylvia,

The links to the archive pages are right there on the page with the signup
information.

http://birthinternational.com.au/mailing/archive.html

You will find that most public mailing lists are archived to the web. Ozmid is
a public list that anyone can join be they midwife, ob, consumer, or other
interested party and there may be many members who read but don't post so you
don't know they are there. Even if it weren't archived to the web you must keep
in mind that you have no idea who is reading your posts in this public forum.

cheers
Jo

--
Jo Bourne