Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help.  I have a friend with hyperthyroidism (diagnosed during the pregnancy).  She is using alternative treatments as well as taking some medication, but her levels are still elevated.  The problem is that the doctors now want to induce her (she is 39+ weeks now).  She is keen to avoid induction.  Does anyone know what the risks are to the baby (as in percentages)?  The stuff I've read just says there is an increase of still birth but is not specific.  Thanks in advance.

Michelle

Do you Yahoo!?
Messenger 7.0: Free worldwide PC to PC calls