I have a problem with giving out bounty packs as it is but...

Opened one yesterday and noticed an addition hidden inside. Castlemaine XXXX have produced a 'dad's pack'. It includes: earplugs (so you can ignore your crying baby); a face mask and gloves for nappy changing; stickers saying 'I changed my first nappy' etc; and BEER VOUCHERS!!!!

I cannot believe that queensland health (committed to 'community health') is handing this message out to parents. This seems so wrong on many levels: first, not all women have a male partner - should they get a 'dad pack', could cause upset. What message are we giving fathers about their role? How many problems are caused by irresponsible alcohol consumption - health, social etc. Is it just me? Or do others think this is totally inappropriate?

Rachel