Just for clarification.

This FDA warning is for the new 4D color ultrasounds. There is no
problem with having an ordinary ultrasound and getting a print. The
warning is because they are new and basically they don't know if they
are as safe as the traditional scan.

Yes But who knows if traditional ultrasound is safe anyway.  There have been
no studies to prove safety.  We also have no idea of emissions from machine
to machine because they are not regulated.  Why no studies?  Well no
commercial interest.  I suspect this outburst is more about Drs loosing
control to non-medicos cashing in on the 'entertainment ultrasound'.

Bring the rellies and the popcorn...

I weep for the future

JC