From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jo Bourne
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:47 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] repair surgery and bf

Actually my understanding is that estrogen levels would be FAR higher at birth
(and presumably soon after) than once breastfeeding is established. Certainly
my own estrogen level was post menopausal during breastfeeding. That said
surely post menopausal women have surgery too?

At 2:57 PM +0100 21/2/06, Vedrana Valãiç wrote:
>How come episiotomies heal then? Are oestrogen levels then higher than later
>on?
>
>Vedrana

Jo Bourne
Virtual Artists Pty Ltd