Hi Gloria,

I notice that you have sent an E-Bulletin from Capers to the ozmidwifery list. This Bulletin was clearly intended for Capers E-Bulletin subscribers and not for general consumption. It is not acceptable netiquette to post E-Bulletins to open mailing lists and whilst we don't moderate our list (unlike Capers, who screen their subscribers before allowing them to join) we also trust that our readers will observe the appropriate behaviours associated with lists.

We are tolerant of some advertising by community groups etc on our ozmidwifery list, but you will have noticed that we rarely advertise our own events, believing that this list is a forum for discussion not advertising. We maintain our own E-Bulletin lists for advertising to those who have requested that they be kept updated in this way.

Perhaps you were asked to forward this Bulletin to the list. Please refrain from doing this again.

Regards,

Andrea