Dear all,

I am sure there will be at least one or two of you who have experience with this – but I am interested in putting forward a proposal to Private Health funds to include Birth Support as part of their benefits scheme somehow. I’m just starting initial research so if anyone can please let me know any experiences, essential tips or info that would be wonderful. I know it’s been a long time getting any decent cover for midwifery, some still have a long way to go, but while the iron is hot I am going to go for it.

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - Click Here