Hi everyone,

I've been made aware that a few people are
having problems uns*bscribing from the list.

Note that I am replacing the "u" with an
asterisk so that the message reaches the
list, in the instructions following ignore the *,
ie don't cut and paste without replacing it
with a "u".

The basic instructions are as follows:

Send an email to:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In text only (not formated text) type the words

  uns*bscribe ozmidwifery

You should receive an email back from the list
to authorise the command.

Please follow these instructions and if you have
any problems, please email me directly with
the details and I'll do my best to assist.

Regards
Kim
List Admin

Kim Hunter
List Administration
Birth International
ACE Graphics and Associates in Childbirth Education

http://www.birthinternational.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]