Hey all,

I have a gorgeous dear friend due at the end of October and she lives in Wynnum. She’s attempting a VBAC after a post-dates (as in I think 2-3 weeks) overdue baby who wouldn’t want to engage and at the end of the day, resulted in the Caesar.

Catch is, I am coming over for the Doula Conference and will stay a bit longer, and will hopefully be there for her. If not or if I can’t make it, she will need a back-up Doula who is there for her to fill in given the geographic challenge! So if anyone knows any names / emails / numbers can you please pass them onto me and I will let her know so she can start interviewing. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-support