Hi Katrina,
I have a great bob marley instrumental, ambient sounds one that people like cause its something familiar, and that reggae beat gets the hips swaying. Also like Tracey Champam, and Crowded House. Have a little Miles Davis jazz number if we need a bit of a wake up.
Cheers Di

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ceri & Katrina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:16 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Birthing Music

Hi everyone
I know this is going to be a very individual preference, but just wondering if any of you wonderful people out there can recommend some music for birthing. I have my Enya CD and a couple of others, but am wanting some more. If anyone has a CD or artist they can recommend from personal or other experience that would be fabulous.

thanks in advance
Katrina