To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] premature urge to push

Dear Carolyn,
I'd like to copy your mail to one web forum (mainly about pregnancy, birth, childhood) in Croatia. Its address is www.roda.hr/rodaphpBB2. Would that be OK?

Warm regards,
Vedrana

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of safetsleep international
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:12 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au

wow...'special lady'....in my humble experience there are not many who have
grown to grasp this level of intellectual and experiential awareness and
intelligence ...i will be saving this email and reading it and the
references for some time...thankyou
warm regards
miram
----- Original Message ----- From: "Heartlogic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>