Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:03:11 +1000
To: Kiri Taia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Andrea Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: UK Conference

Hello Kiri,

Yes, we have had to cancel the Conference in the UK, due to
circumstances beyond our control. The NHS is in turmoil at present,
with so many budget overruns that most staff training budgets have
been cancelled. This has affected many programs, and now sadly, our
own. WE are very disappointed, but from the feedback we have had
from presenters and attendees alike, no-one is surprised.

We will look towards offering it again when the situation improves,
but this may be 12 months or more.

There will be changes to our website as soon as we can get them in
place - this may be a few days.

Apologies for any inconveniece this has caused you. Hope to meet you
another time.

Regards,

Andrea Robertson