Megan

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stepney, Natalie Anita - stena001
Sent: Friday, 23 June 2006 10:27 PM
To: OZmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au

Hi Kate,

I was meant to finish my degree last year, just doing my catch-ups and then i can register.

I thought that i would feel more safe at home, but again after that experience and the birth getting closer i'm not so sure. My partner is supportive of wherever i choose to birth. He's left the decision up to me.
We are going through Northern Women's so our only option is the Lyell McEwin in there birthcentre, high side or home ofcourse. Iam happy to go there as i've had a taste of most of the midwifery units in Adelaide, and felt that the Lyell suited me. But i also didn't think i would need to think about it, as i was keen to have a homebirth.

Cheers Nat

  • [no subject] Stepney, Natalie Anita - stena001
    • [ozmidwifery] RE: Megan & Larry