What a fabulous idea re: stickers for ozmidders!

Looking fwd to meeting many of you there.

Jo Hunter

From: owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au [mailto:owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au] On Behalf Of Katheryn Jettar
Sent: Friday, 23 June 2006 10:34 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] 24th HBA conf - Tickets nearly sold !

Unfortunately, Andrea is in the UK at the present time and won't be able to make the conference. I however, will be there in her place and will make sure to bring lots of the same fleuro stickers.

Make sure you come and visit us in the Terrace Ante room!

Cheers,
-----
Katheryn Jettar
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education
Ph:     +61 2 9564 2322
Fx:     +61 2 9564 2388

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit us at www.birthinternational.com