From: Jo Watson
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Pinky on TV tomorrow x 2!!!

Thanks for your reply on the Today show, Pinky ;)
I thought you came across really well, and hopefully made people think twice about co-sleeping, especially.

9am with David and Kim, what's that show? Or is that the name of the show?  I don't think we get that here in WA if it is the name.

Good luck!

Jo