From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kylie Carberry
Sent: Thursday, 3 August 2006 10:10 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] article for my child magazine

Hi Sazz,

Your story sounds suitable but I will just check a few things as my editor is specific with who she'd like....

So she would like me to speak to someone around your age who has studied and began their career, however, instead of climbing the ladder they have decided to have a child - and like you say, defying the current social trend. She wants the story to help readers who are in the same position and as it is aimed at middle to high income earners I think she is looking for someone in that demographic (gosh just writing that sounds really snobby, doesn't it, but hey that's what she wants...)  She doesn't want the person to fit the typical stereotype - struggling, come from an uneducated background that type of thing that a lot of the stats show where young mothers are at - as opposed to the educated gals who put things off until older.

Ok, I hope you get me drift, and if you think that suits you let me know, if not, that's cool, thanks for getting in touch, (and good luck with being a young mum!!)

Kylie Carberry
Freelance Journalist
p: +61 2 42970115
m: +61 2 418220638