I'd be steering clear of anyone using the "O" word in conjunction with fertility!

I had acupuncture as part of the immense amount of work to conceive my son. Fairfield Holistic Health Group, just a few doors down from Rhea. Brilliant team there with an amazing track record of helping women conceive. They also work happily with clients using conventional meds too.

Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 12:21 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Fertility Accupuncture Melbourne?

Can someone recommend any acupuncturists in Melbourne who specialize in fertility and assisted conception? I have heard a few women rave about an obstetric acupuncturist (is that a word?!) in the CBD but the name eludes me…

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-support