Actually this list is one of the only places I have heard this side of the
coin, most often I hear women say "I thought it was supposed to be natural and
easy and just work... I wish someone had told me it might be hard and need some
work, that we might BOTH need to learn how to do it".

At 3:51 PM +1000 9/8/06, Gail McKenzie wrote:
>Hi All.
>
>The feedback I've gotten so far seems to mirror what I instinctively believe
>breastfeeding to be.  Pamphlets that are distributed at the hospital advocate
>breastfeeding as a "learned response from both mother and baby".  Ummmmm...May
>I say.....CRAP?
>

>--

Jo Bourne
Virtual Artists Pty Ltd