Dear Andrea and all

I am after a suggestions of children's books that would be suitable for a little girl Maya aged 5 whose mother is having a baby this year. Last year her Mum had another baby Jonah who was born prematurely and died aged 10 weeks. They are all still grieving yet excited about having a new baby. Maya has been waiting a long time to have a baby to hold and is displaying anxiety about this baby. She talks openly about Jonah but at the same time became teary. its hard when we cant promise her this baby will be OK. As adults we understand what probably means and the mother is confident that everything is OK but how do you explain that to a 5 year old?

I have looked in the birth international catalogue but it is hard to know which ones are good.
Any suggestions

Andrea Quanchi