Yes, I work at Casey Hospital, have been since it opened last year. We provide midwifery led care to women who are 'low-risk'. It is a lovely hospital (as hospitals go) and the midwives are great!!

Sally
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] midiwfe in Vic

Casey hospital in Berwick appears to be a low risk low intervention hospital.

On 8/22/06, Belinda Maier <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I have a client in midwifery group practice who would like to birth in
Melb with her family, she is over 34 weeks so i am assuming she wont get
into birth centers?? She is close to Monash, is there anyone who could
talk to her regarding her options there??
Belinda SA