Makes sense though, the fact that all 3 of us interviewd wanted a home birth with NO doctors.......perhaps its not the message they were quite willing to convey. Just glad it was your quote Kelly and not mine XXXXXXXXX  lol

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 8:59 AM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] I need to clarify myself!! Coles Baby

Ahhhh I thought it was a bit weird how they worded it… they added to my comments ‘…. and a doctor if needed…’ - why on earth would I say that! It’s a lot to have made a mistake over so I have no doubt you are right. Very frustrating when you are trying to get across a positive, confident image of birth.

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-support