Julie, you need to put .au on the finch link.
Di

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 9:11 AM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] New South Wales Health Booklet on Breastfeeding

Yes very impressive – thank you Barb for passing it along to us – I have just sent the link to a group I had the other night who commented they were concerned about remembering what I’d told them on the art of breastfeeding – so what a help to support the info in pre-natal classes. Here’s a copy…

Hi everyone,

If you were concerned about the art of breastfeeding and trying to remember many of the points I’ve passed on to you, I’m delighted to be able to present you with this link below to a excellent booklet by the dept of Health on breastfeeding.

It’s very well laid out, easy to read, and covers the basics.

http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/pubs/2006/pdf/breastfeeding_booklet.pdf

You may have noticed they refer to ABA Australia’s Breastfeeding Association www.breastfeeding.asn.au

As well as “Breastfeeding with Confidence” by Sue Cox this is available from Mothers Direct www.mothersdirect.com.au

Or Finch Publishers www.finch.com