Hello to all ,
I received this email this morning and have no idea if what this woman wants is at all possible??
Has anyone got any experience of anything similar. i thinkits grest that she is actively persuing a birth experience that she wants and would love to give her some info.

Many Thanks
Lisa  xxx

Hello there.
I would like to find out,is there such waterbirth laws in New Zealand also or only in SA? Is there any midwives services in New Zealand also? I'm actually a Malaysian,but i really want to have my child in Australia or New Zealand and not in Malaysia because my husband and i are very interested and really want to have an aqua baby due to all the benefits that waterbirth has and this service is not available here in Malaysia. I would really like to know how can i deliver our baby over there and how is the government's policy to go there and have a baby? Is it possible because we really want a waterbirth.

Please do reply soon. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Regards,
Jashpreet Kaur