From: "brendamanning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 1:04 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Wounds

Apologies for the x posting.

Have a query on behalf of a colleague.
Does anyone know of any research regarding the use of warm air (ie hair
driers) to help heal peri & abdo wounds.
We did it years ago & it went "out" possibly with the moist wound healing
phase. She is after actual research for evidence based prac, has googled &
MIDIRd for it but nothing so far.

I will ask our skin integrity nurse too.
Any research you all know of ?

With kind regards
Brenda Manning
www.themidwife.com.au