Hi Sue,

I found one of your messages in my ISP's junk filter. I released it and it came through to the list as usual. I have set the level of filtering at my ISP to the maximum (getting 200+ spam emails a day) and sometimes it picks up messages for the ozmid list. Every day I go the website for my ISP and check the "quarantine" area to make sure I don't miss anything genuine.

I suspect that many other ozmid listers may be having problems with messages being caught up like this. I can only suggest that you all check you own ISP junk filter system (find out what this is if you don't know).

Another suggestion would be to make sure that you don't copy your message for the list to others at the same time - that is, send messages only to the list. Messages to multiples people at the same time can look like spam to a filtering system.

I know that I miss some messages from time to time and realise this when I see replies from someone else, quoting the original message. As I have said before, we are not censoring any of these messages and everything should go through. Why some messages miss out is anyone's guess - the internet and email is not a perfect system and in the efforts to prevent our in-boxes being totally clogged by spam, we have to pay as small price, it seems.

Let's just keep going on as we are - most stuff is coming though and it is always fascinating reading!

Andrea