Off  the top of my head and without philosophical musings, I read thousands of words in dozens of references (just try googling “health risk management”) and this was the only thing I saw about doing no harm to the “patient”.  Most of it was all about being blamed for harm that might be done and how to minimize being taken to the cleaners.  It was not contained in the body of the quoted article by paul bellarmy whose article is interesting. I forget which one it was in, but could probably find it again if needed. Thanks for the compliment. MM

What strikes you as particularly interesting about that Mary? I'm very interested in your perspective as you are one of the wisest women I know.

warmly, Carolyn