Thanks to all for your reponses.  I shall digest and relay this information 'gently' to the CBE couple I have.

Already (since doing the course) they have changed Obst and also hospitals, plus are also arranging a doula.

You are all right in saying there are no guarantees and it will come down to the day, and especially Twin 2.  But in saying that I am a firm believer in the effort to communicate and perhaps negiotate with caregivers as much as possible, at least that way (regardless of the outcome) they feel they have given it their best shot and taken the opportunity to make informed choices around the birth....this may lessen the 'what if's....." a little later perhaps....?

Cheers,

Kristin