Judy,
I think it is inhishands.com if not just google "in his hands"and it will come up.
Sonja
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Chapman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] hanging baby scales

Sonja,
Do they have a web site?
Cheers
Judy

--- Sonja & Barry  wrote:

Cath & Mary,
I purchased the hanging baby scales and sling from a company
called "in his hands".  they are based in Texas but they only
took about 3-4 days to arrive.  The scales are digital and
about the size of a cigarette packet and weigh in both grams
and kilos upto 30kg.  They scales cost $35US and the sling
cost $15US.  Postage was another $10US.  I love them and can't
wait to weigh some babies!!
Sonja