To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 11:01 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] 'Dodging Bullets & Catching Babies'

Dear Barb,
I'm not sure what the stats are on breastfeeding are in East Timor, but in
the 9 weeks that I was there, I only witnessed breastfeeding and there were
no problems - they just do it! One of the Midwives would emerge from the
overnight room to do the morning round with the Dr, with her todler attached
to the breast, the pharmacist of the clinic always seemed to her have her
baby attached also. The Alola Foundation has done a lot to assist in the
area of breastfeeding, you can visit their site at www.alolafoundation.org

Not sure where you come from Barb, but I will be doing a presentation on my
Dili Experience with a focus on breastfeeding at a local Breastfeeding
Group, in the Gosford area in March (date to be confirmed) if you or others
are interested.  Just let me know.

Regards,
Margaret

Margaret Aggar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
24 Eden Grove
ERINA NSW 2250
Australia
tel: (02) 4365-4037
mobile: 0409821773

Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?