Thanks Katy. I know many of us are addicted to the list and I for one wouldn't be without it, especially when i am overseas. It is like a little bit of OZ turning up in my in-box each day!

I hope we can get a better system inplace for you all very soon - details to come!

Best wishes for Christmas,

Andrea