Good on you Kelly - great work!

From: "Kelly Zantey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Vaginal Breech Birth - Names Please...
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 14:38:16 +1100

I am going to do it anyway, so I am happy to provide a link for you or the information in a file to place elsewhere – I have a link summarizing private health funds and midwifery and its no big deal to do. Such a handy resource for us on the list, as well as the women we support. I will need lots of help with interstate services, I am very familiar with Melbourne, but that’s about it.

I am also going to take note of special conditions, because I know of some Obs who will say they do twin vaginal birth, but only with an epi – so I want to make sure this information reflects that.

So, I am happy to collate any lists of vaginal twin & breech births, waterbirths (with a special mention about homebirth!), as well as VBAC friendly carers – many have rules – e.g. to 38 or 40 weeks, or max 41… so I want carers who don’t have rules and will only intervene if medically necessary. Anything else you can think of let me know! Please send forth info – [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey