To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] What happened with this birth?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you. Carolyn, that was just what I needed. Are you going to the homebirth conference this year? If so, I would dearly love to catch up with you & everyone else who contributes to the ozmidwifery site. maybe we can wear a flower or something so we recognise each other.

Much love and admiration,  Gail xxxxxxxxxxxx