-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen &
Felicity
Sent: Tuesday, 23 January 2007 9:15 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] co-sleeping

Sounds like that would be a really handy product! In their absence, though,
there's always the good old side-car cot (remove side from cot, tie the cot
to the side of the adult bed so it doesn't slip away from the bed, place a
sheet over both the adult bed and the cot so there's no gap or suffocation
risk for baby) which can be set up with any cot.  :)

Felicity - Membership Officer and Site Admin Every woman, and every baby,
and every family deserve Joyous Birth!
http://www.joyousbirth.info/
Australian home birth network.

"Remember this, for it is as true as true gets: your body is not a lemon!" -
Ina May Gaskin