  From: bigpond
  To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
  Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 10:04 PM
  Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Breech Ob in S.A.

  I work in the private system where we have just recently had a vaginal breech
delivery. She was a known breech presentation ( 2nd baby ) and wanted a vaginal
delivery. Her doctor fully supported her in this decision. She went into
natural labour / no pain relief got up on to the bed a the last minute and
everything was very hands off. We have also had three sets of twins born in the
last month who were vaginal delivery ( 2 primips / 1 multi ) all with the
second twin breech. These women all knew that it was 'possible' to have the
birth they wanted even though they were in the private system. This was with
three different doctors who are all 'skilled' in breech delivery.
  cheers
  zoe