Woohoo!! What wonderful, wonderful news Phillipa. Congratulations to you and all the family and friends who supported you.

On 04/02/2007, at 12:01 AM, Philippa Scott wrote:

Hi all,

I thought you would all like to know that Serena Esther Scott was born gently and beautifully into the water at home on 1/02/2007. She was a lovely 9pnd 7oz or 4280grams (my biggest by far). It was a perfect birth for us with no tears or bleeds or anything else to necessitate the need for assistance. As you can imagine I am on a high. Alana & Brianna watched with awe and excitement and are talking about it lot. It was so wonderful to have them there. Trevor is finally convinced home water birth is the way to go, he was terrific. All my women folk where as amazing as I knew they would be I am so blessed to have friends such as these. The experience would not have been the same with out them.

Cheers

Philippa Scott
Birth Buddies - Doula
Assisting women and their families in the preparation towards childbirth and labour.
President of Friends of the Birth Centre Townsville