HI all,

I am pleased to let you know that we now have a confirmed date and keynote
speaker for the 25th Homebirth Australia Conference.

The conference will be held in Adelaide on Sat and Sun, Nov 3rd and 4th
2007.

I have just had a definite confirmation from Sheila Kitzinger who will be
our keynote speaker over the weekend.

The theme for the conference is

"25 years on, HOMEBIRTH, paving the way for maternity reform"

It is most likely that this will be the last opportunity to hear Sheila
speak in Australia, so if you are keen, pop it in your diary now and over
the next month we will have more information regarding venues and
registrations.

Warm regards

Jo Hunter

Jo Hunter