Hi guys,

In an effort to avoid double-handling of article pages I was hoping to use an
RSS web part to display articles from our Intranet onto our public-facing site
(which has yet to be built).

Does anyone know if this is possible? It's just occurred to me that Intrant
content requires login and may not display. Although I recall reading somewhere
about syndicated content not being governed by the same permissions(?).

If this is the case, does anyone know of an easy way around this? Thoughts at
the moment are writing an event handler that triggers when a page with a
"public" flag is published, and then copying this to the destination library on
the public site. But this seems like overkill and results in doubling-up of
content.

Kind regards,

Paul