Hi guys

I am wondering what would be the best practice, from architecture and
development point of view to have moss exposed on the internet. I have a
site that have been configured with 2 zones, one is default and the other
one is extranet.

The public facing website will not allow any login activity as it will
automatically redirect the authenticate.aspx page to https (extranet) site
and will require client certificate to access. Extranet will be used by our
staff to update the contents of the public site.

 We are currently thinking to use forms authentication for extranet site
but was wondering what does forms authentication have over integrated
windows in term of security. What is the best practice out there and the
most secure way or what did you actually do for your public facing MOSS
projects to secure logins/authentication? I would love to hear everyone's
experience :)

Regards,

Christian

Disclaimer:

This message is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is
expressly addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, reliance on, reference to, review, disclosure or
copying of the message and the information it contains for any purpose is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail of the misdelivery and delete all its contents.

relate to the official business of the Company shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it.