From: ozmoss@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozm...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of Edge
Sent: Monday, 27 July 2009 11:08 AM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: Re: Upgrading solution for CT

JT, so you;re actually part of the list also? good to know.

I sent an email to you about an issue with SPSource maybe you did not get it.
I'll try here.

When the CT definition is extracted and the type is person, the content type
xml will complain that UserSelectionMode='peopleonly' it is wrong and it is
expecting an integer. So we have to go manually and fix the xml to
UserSelectionMode='0'. maybe you generating the code spitting out the Enum
(PeopleOnly) instead of the value?

-Edge
www.superedge.net<http://www.superedge.net/>

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Jeremy Thake