From: ozmoss@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozm...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of Chris Milne
Sent: Tuesday, 28 July 2009 2:36 PM
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Subject: RE: Web part with dll reference

Ahoy,

No change since last post:

Web Part Error: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be displayed
or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as safe.
Show Error Details<http://dvsdev001/chris/default.aspx>
Hide Error Details<http://dvsdev001/chris/default.aspx>

[UnsafeControlException: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be
displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as
safe.]
  at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.SafeControls.GetTypeFromGuid(Guid
guid)
  at
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebPartPages.SPWebPartManager.CreateWebPartsFromRowSetData(Boolean
 onlyInitializeClosedWebParts)

AFAIK they are both marked as safe.

Kind regards,

Chris Milne